Thursday, May 29, 2008

WE ARE HERE!!

I´m Jaclyn from VA and I go to Harding University. I´ll be a senior next year and hope to be a physician´s assistant one day. I am so glad to be here!! I was nervous sitting in the airport all day, but as soon as my feet hit the ground outside of the airport I knew that this is where I want/need to be. It´s like I forgot that I missed it. I guess the unknown part of it kind of worried me...but it´s awesome. I´m so ready to be used for God´s glory I can hardly contain myself.
The other interns are awesome...riding around in el jefe is a beautiful way of getting to know each other. Last night at dinner was awesome for us. We sat after we finished eating and laughed a lot and we are getting closer. I´m glad we are starting work tomorrow. I get to go to the clinic. I ask for your prayers continuosly...that we don´t get sick and can learn spanish and always have good attitudes and show people the love God has showed us!!
-Jaclyn

3 comments:

Mark in Nashville said...

Looking forward to reading as much as you care to post about what you are doing. I've been twice to build houses at the children's home. Good luck and know that many are reading this.

Mark in Nashville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

I thank God for your safe trip. I thank you for your willingness to serve and your loving heart. Post when you can. Love, Mom