Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week 4

1. Copan was absolutely awesome and beautiful and completely worth ten hours one way.
2.It's either a win or lose situation with the movies they pick on buses. Maybe it would have been better if we hadn't of lost the spirit stick.
3.David should have been hospitalized for eating those chips.
4. Playing be my mochila (aka climb on Jaclyn and hang like a backpack) made my day at the school on Monday.
5. Haley took me to an awesome tree whose branches could be trees themselves.
6. God is always good, always loving.
7. Kyle has a new nickname: Domino.
8. And David can dance around on stage like a caged whale.
9. The clinic is spic and span as it has ever been. The walls, windows, attic, floor, chairs, tables, cracks, molecules and every single object has been cloroxed, dusted, swept, mopped, wiped, re-wiped, rinsed, and organized. I think even my kidneys were cleaned there was so much of it going on. The clinic looks awesome now!!!! and it was fun bc Loren played us music the whole time. Nothing like "Paradise City" with a broom as your mic.
10. Clase de espanol is going much better since we have separated the goods vs. the what did she say's. And Loren broke his chair.
11. Clinic today was very good. I cleaned an ulcer on a woman's leg and then put silver nitrate on it. I know that it hurt her really bad, but she was strong. Javi says that you have to be hard then you can cry with the patient afterwards bc it is best for them. He teaches us well.
12. I'm flying to the Estados Unidos tomorrow for one of my best's wedding. I'll be back Sunday. I have a list of things that everyone wants...do you need anything?
13. I am so blessed to be here this summer with these people, with these daily activities. I'm glad that I know God's direction for me was to be here this summer.
Jaclyn

No comments: